Friday, January 21, 2011

How to Tell Whether Law of Attraction Is Working for You or Not

Friday, January 21, 2011
A lot of people complain that law doesn't work for them and they constantly feel that they're missing something in the creative process. They aimlessly search the internet for finding a solution to their problem, read tons of articles, blog posts only to get more depressed and confused. So, how can you actually tell whether the law of attraction is working for you or not? What is the secret of understanding your success or failure in the creative process?

The first thing you need to know is that creative process is quite simple. You're constantly asking for what you want. As Abraham says, you're constantly sending the rockets of desires out in the universe and the universe is answering them too!
Look at the millions of people who don't know about the law of attraction. How do they manifest their million dollars? How do they manifest love? How do they manifest those bikes? They send rockets of desire, then they feel so good about it that they search and imagine and explore about their things all the time. So, to tell if the law of attraction is working for you or not, you just have to observe yourself and ask yourself this...
"Hello my self, I've affirmed that I want a new relationship, but do I feel good about it? Am I comparing my wanting of new relationship with my part relationships? What am I feeling about having a good new relationship?" If the answer is convincing and it feels good, you can't stop imagining about your desire, you can't just stay without it now, then understand that it's working. The law has turned on your electromagnet to attract your desire.
But if you're doing it forcefully, it isn't working. It's like, I'm doing it because I have to do it, I need that money, I need a new relationship. See, it doesn't feel good. It's depressive. So when that depression feeling comes when you ask for something, you're not manifesting it.
When you've not yet manifested your desire, check out your feelings. If you're feeling good about it, it's on the way, but if bad feeling appears continuously, you need to either change the feeling or change to a better feeling desire.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jaky_M._Astik

0 comments:

Post a Comment