Financial Advice
With the New Year ringing in now, people are starting to set goals and want to accomplish specific things. But one thing that I have notice, is people still keep having the same money problems every year. Whether it is not enough money to last you through the full month of bills or more bills than your money can handle. Daniel Pierce Accounting, is offering a special to people who need help setting up a Budget. I just want to make a few points to the consumers out there about a budget.
Tip 1: Debt is a Deadly Thing - Avoid It
It is amazing to look at the different generations and the way they were raised. My father grew up on a farm and they had very little. No cells phones existed, Gaming systems, Computers, etc. It seems to me that people like to keep up the trade of the world. With every single new gadget that comes out, everyone has to be the first one to get the new toy. Whether it be the new i Touch or Ipad, or whatever the thing is. Debt is deadly because people who cannot afford these gadgets go out and buy them on credit. This is where it becomes Deadly. Unfortunately, interest does not take a vacation. Interest is always accruing. Sort of like a famous store we are all familiar with 7-eleven. It works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Then comes along finance charges, late payments, etc. We all are familiar with those terms. My tip to all of you out there today, is make it a goal to start today, to not go into any debt. Shred those credit cards, pay with cash instead. Go back to the old days, when people lived by this saying; "If you cannot afford to pay cash for it, Don't Buy It." That simple, determine to keep your needs from your wants.
Tip 2: Stick With It
It is really funny how people make all these goals at the beginning of the New Year, and then end up failing or giving up come mid February or March. I cannot keep this diet, it is too hard, I like eating cheese burgers or I love the delicious cookies or the cakes. Does this sound familiar? So many people restart to make goals over and over again. They make the same ones every year. Don't believe me, it is true. Were all human we make mistakes, that is how we learn from it. But Stick With your goals. Don't give up, be patience and stick with the goal in hand. Google the poem "The Race" read this and print it out and remember this every time you want to give up.
Tip 3: Live By A Budget
Finally, this is my last tip for this post. Create a budget and live by it. If you have questions or need help, email me today. I have assisted others with this task. I can assist you as well. Or Google "How To Budget" there is plenty of resources out there that you can learn from. If you email me and mention this blog post I will be happy to offer you a Free Budget Analysis. But if you are finding you do not have enough money, or that you have way too many bills, or that you have to go out and get another job because you are not sure where your money is going and coming, which to mention a lot of people do not know where all their money is going. But a budget will help you out. It will teach you where your money is coming from, where it is going and how much is going out and coming back in. Live By A Budget people, I know you can do this. Make it a New Years Resolution to start a budget today. Get it done, you will thank me later! I Promise you that.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me. I would be happy to assist you in anyway that I possibly can. Make it a great New Year everyone and good luck to you all.
With the New Year ringing in now, people are starting to set goals and want to accomplish specific things. But one thing that I have notice, is people still keep having the same money problems every year. Whether it is not enough money to last you through the full month of bills or more bills than your money can handle. Daniel Pierce Accounting, is offering a special to people who need help setting up a Budget. I just want to make a few points to the consumers out there about a budget.
Tip 1: Debt is a Deadly Thing - Avoid It
It is amazing to look at the different generations and the way they were raised. My father grew up on a farm and they had very little. No cells phones existed, Gaming systems, Computers, etc. It seems to me that people like to keep up the trade of the world. With every single new gadget that comes out, everyone has to be the first one to get the new toy. Whether it be the new i Touch or Ipad, or whatever the thing is. Debt is deadly because people who cannot afford these gadgets go out and buy them on credit. This is where it becomes Deadly. Unfortunately, interest does not take a vacation. Interest is always accruing. Sort of like a famous store we are all familiar with 7-eleven. It works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Then comes along finance charges, late payments, etc. We all are familiar with those terms. My tip to all of you out there today, is make it a goal to start today, to not go into any debt. Shred those credit cards, pay with cash instead. Go back to the old days, when people lived by this saying; "If you cannot afford to pay cash for it, Don't Buy It." That simple, determine to keep your needs from your wants.
Tip 2: Stick With It
It is really funny how people make all these goals at the beginning of the New Year, and then end up failing or giving up come mid February or March. I cannot keep this diet, it is too hard, I like eating cheese burgers or I love the delicious cookies or the cakes. Does this sound familiar? So many people restart to make goals over and over again. They make the same ones every year. Don't believe me, it is true. Were all human we make mistakes, that is how we learn from it. But Stick With your goals. Don't give up, be patience and stick with the goal in hand. Google the poem "The Race" read this and print it out and remember this every time you want to give up.
Tip 3: Live By A Budget
Finally, this is my last tip for this post. Create a budget and live by it. If you have questions or need help, email me today. I have assisted others with this task. I can assist you as well. Or Google "How To Budget" there is plenty of resources out there that you can learn from. If you email me and mention this blog post I will be happy to offer you a Free Budget Analysis. But if you are finding you do not have enough money, or that you have way too many bills, or that you have to go out and get another job because you are not sure where your money is going and coming, which to mention a lot of people do not know where all their money is going. But a budget will help you out. It will teach you where your money is coming from, where it is going and how much is going out and coming back in. Live By A Budget people, I know you can do this. Make it a New Years Resolution to start a budget today. Get it done, you will thank me later! I Promise you that.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me. I would be happy to assist you in anyway that I possibly can. Make it a great New Year everyone and good luck to you all.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Pierce
0 comments:
Post a Comment